Hello again, neighbors. The first Tuesday in April is approaching which means it’s almost time for the Lochmeade HOA Annual Meeting. This year our meeting will be April 3rd at 6 pm in the Board Room of Atoka Town Hall. Here are some of the topics we plan to discuss:
- Development of the old Lochmeade Phase 3 will probably begin this year and we have offered the new owner the opportunity to develop the property as a part of Lochmeade.
- Our wall that fell into the lake will be repaired once the rainy season ends. The lake will have to be drained about 4 feet for a foundation to be poured. Erosion damages around the stone storm drains into the lake will be addressed as well.
- We have changed insurance companies. We are now using State Farm because we feel it better suits our needs.
- The fountain repairs this past year were necessitated by fishing lines damaging the pump. Our campaign to stop illegal fishing reduced the number of these fishermen by about 80%. Keep up the good work!
- Town officials have agreed to attend the meeting to answer questions that pertain to the city like garbage pickup, street repaving, etc.
The annual meeting is a chance for us to meet and greet each other, and to discuss any issues you deem important. If we have a quorum we will elect a new Board of Directors. This is our neighborhood; this is our association. Hope to see you all at Atoka Town Hall on April 3rd. Official notifications of the meeting will be mailed in March.
YOUR LOCHMEADE HOA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.